« Home | You Asked For It........ » | Back In The Saddle » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Stay Off The Sidewalks!


Watch out pedestrians - Piig just got herself a skateboard!! Big hugs and kisses to my partner in crime for this kick ass anniversary gift.

I haven't been on a skateboard since I was about 10 years old, but I'm excited about hopping back on the deck and learning all over again. I can't imagine myself doing all those gravity defying tricks that the younger grrls are up to these days, so I opted for a longboard made for cruising the streets like a surfer. Wish me luck in learning to carve up the asphalt!

Please warn us if you're going to ditch the Schwinn and start commuting on your new wheels.

My new longboard is strictly for recreational and dog walking purposes - biking through the two cities is dangerous enough!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates