« Home | Thanksgiving Conversation » | Bed Head Extraordinaire » | The True Evil » | Self-Castration - Have A Ball! » | We've Come A Long Way, Baby » | Like A Piig Out Of Mud » | Waging War On Clothes? » | Silly Piig » | If I Had A Rocket Launcher....... » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Freedom Is An Unencumbered Leg







Woohoo!!!! I saw my orthopedist today, and now I've gone from this...






















....to this!



















It feels so weird to be out and about again walking sans cast. I'm having to relearn how to walk all over again. Nonetheless I am very happy to be able to get back to some semblance of normalcy. I can't wait to drive my own car again (it's a stick shift)! Woohoo! [Many thanks to my hedgeHog for coordinating the use of her car these past five weeks. Smooch!]

You guys are so cute and smoochy...welcome back to the ambulatory world, Piig!

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates