« Home | Silly Piig » | If I Had A Rocket Launcher....... » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » | How Scary Are You? » | A Little Humor For Election Day » | Pull That Lever, Push That Button, Punch That Card... » | Yet Another Reason The Current Administration Is N... » | Concrete and Barbed Wire » | Happy Samhain » | My Left Foot » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Waging War On Clothes?

I love grammar cops. And sarcastic wit.

I found this posted to a bulletin board on campus. One would like to think that a college student would have the sense to at least use Spell Check on a flier they're going to post all over campus - especially when they include their name and phone number (which I kindly removed before posting here). Alas, I guess I expect too much.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates