« Home | Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!* » | Cheney's Got A Gun » | Give Me An "Amen" » | In Memory » | Rape Cover Up » | The L-Word....Or Is It The M-Word? » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz! » | Year Of The Dog » | Wayward Piig » | Happy Winter Solstice! » 

Monday, March 06, 2006 

The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz



Let the guessing begin!

Eyeball? Possibly feline?

I think it looks like an eyeball as well. If the weather weren't so nice I might have guessed it was a satellite picture of the end of the world.

Hey, maybe it's a marble... of the chinese checkers variety. :)

Ah, that quiz didn't last long. Congrats BJ and hH! It is indeed an eyeball (of the human variety).

I have to be on the look out for some more challenging photos for this quiz....

Hey, no fair! You don't post anything forever, then you drop a stealth picture quiz. Is there anywhere that I can file an official complaint? Bjane, you didn't even mention the picture quiz. You're on my shit list, too!

Hey, don't blame me - Lunadyke and BJane were the ones asking for a picture quiz.

Y'all are just wrong. The odds are stacked against me.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates