« Home | Identity Crisis » | And The Racist Asshole Of The Month Award Goes To.... » | The Da Vinci Code » | What Will It Take To Impeach The Bastard? » | I Have Become My Mother » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz....Again! » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » | Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!* » | Cheney's Got A Gun » | Give Me An "Amen" » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree It Would Seem

As if we needed more proof that the entire Bush family is corrupt, now Barbara Bush makes a tax-exempt donation to the Clinton-Bush Katrina Fund earmarked to directly benefit her son Niel's software company. I wonder what it feels like to have no conscience?

Former first lady's donation aids son: Katrina funds earmarked to pay for Neil Bush's software program


Tags:

I posted earlier but it didn't "take." Forgive me if the same things shows up twice at some point.
Babs is soooo concerned about the displaced children having access to this valuable educational software. What a huge pile of GOLDEN, steaming elephant dung!
The capacity of this family to fleece the public never ceases to amaze me.

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates