« Home | The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree It Would ... » | Identity Crisis » | And The Racist Asshole Of The Month Award Goes To.... » | The Da Vinci Code » | What Will It Take To Impeach The Bastard? » | I Have Become My Mother » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz....Again! » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » | Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!* » | Cheney's Got A Gun » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Technical Note

For anyone who wanted more info on Barbara Kingsolver's The Poisonwood Bible, I have repaired the link. Clicking on the book cover now takes you to Kingsolver's website instead of my photo hosting site. Sorry for the glitch.

Hi Piig,
I love this book. I read it quite a while ago, but recently checked out the book on tape from the library and enjoyed it all over again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Good luck, too, on refining and defining your blog. I've loved reading some of the stuff you've written. Do let your readers know where to find you if you relocate!
All the best,
Yawning Lion

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates