« Home | Alleged Rape Victim Offered Tuition Assistance » | Technical Note » | The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree It Would ... » | Identity Crisis » | And The Racist Asshole Of The Month Award Goes To.... » | The Da Vinci Code » | What Will It Take To Impeach The Bastard? » | I Have Become My Mother » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz....Again! » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Dear Mr. President

More and more I'm finding myself liking pop artist Pink. Her Stupid Girls video is hilarious, and now I've stumbled across a video of her performing her fairly new song Dear Mr. President. Take a look and see what you think.




Tags:

Wow...I am really shocked at how good this is. I just changed my opinion of Pink.

I found this a few weeks ago but couldn't figure out how to post it on my blog. Anyhoo, here's the actual video:
http://www.youtube.com/v/x8gIBFtWk9I

What a wonderful video!


Thanks for spreading the word about it.


Meg

hey piig! i can't access raging feminist... :o( any reason you lot know of?

:o(

Liked the video. Interesting!
Yeah, what's up with Raging Feminist? Couldn't get her blog to open and now the link is gone? What's the word?
Also, I am big time needing a semi-regular picture quiz. Can you help? LOL
My Best~
B. Jane

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates