« Home | Call For Papers » | Marriage Ban Fails » | The Semi-Regular Picture Quiz » | For All You "Raging Feminist" Fans » | Dear Mr. President » | Alleged Rape Victim Offered Tuition Assistance » | Technical Note » | The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree It Would ... » | Identity Crisis » | And The Racist Asshole Of The Month Award Goes To.... » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

Words From Women I Like

Welcome to a new semi-regular feature of PiigPen. It'll be a fun way of sharing a little of what I've been reading.
You're white, male, and middle-class--what can you do for the revolution except commit suicide? - Joanna Russ from On Strike Against God

Thanks to Amy at Feminist Reprise for posting the passage of Russ's book that contains this gem.


Tags:

Great quote! I have added that one to my file. I think that this section of your blog will be poised to challenge the semi-regular picture quiz!
Keep 'em coming.
Regards,
B.Jane

From what context is the quote taken?

I've not read the book, just the passage posted on Amy's blog: http://feminist-reprise.blogspot.com/2006/06/russ-on-radicalism.html

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates